Fiberglass Reinforced Polyester Enclosures
The larger Control XL Series offers standard features as well as full-panel access and all usable panel space. In addition, the standard gray cover is available with or without a full-length polycarbonate viewing window. Other options include removable aluminum hinged front panel and back panels.
Control XL enclosures insulate and protect controls and components against the toughest elements in the harshest environments. It is available in the popular 40"x32" size (with 12" depth) with 316 stainless steel hinges and 3-point latching handle as standard.
• compression molded cover and two piece box from ULTRAGUARD® material in standard light gray RAL 7035 color
• 3-point latching system for secure latching
• Molded-in rain guard for additional protection
• Two options including a window and non-window unit
• Formed-In-Place (FIP) polyurethane gasket system
encased in a continuous channel to meet IP66/NEMA 4X rating
• Mounting feet are compression molded in fiberglass material with 316 stainless steel mounting screw
• Heavy-duty, continuous 316 stainless steel hinge
• Mounting panel inserts for optional back panel
• Optional Hinged Front Panel available
• UV stabilized for outdoor use
• Rated NEMA 1, 2, 3, 3R, 4, 4X, 12, 13