Purpose: Support the needs of the business through conscientious application of their abilities to provide production efficiencies and troubleshooting support on the Koops equipment.
- Maintain a safe and clean work area.
- Keep nail hoppers loaded and correct any line stoppage regarding the nailing process.
- Restart any line stoppages due to sensor failure or dirty sensors.
- Provide on-the-job training to others in the shop when needed.
- Perform quality checks on the finished jobs as needed. Make sure all the work has been done and documented correctly.
- Provide Supervisor with feedback on daily assignments as requested.
- Fix any jams in the vibrator bowls so the feed to work center is not interrupted.
- Coordinate with pressroom when work center is down to re-direct moldings to crates.
- Reset any faults in the work center.
- Reset all the robots when faults occur. (Training must be completed so proper processes for the robots are followed)
- Communicate issues within teams and across shifts to ensure a safe and high-performing work area.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Lead by example to build constructive relationships by taking the initiative to make things better.
Qualifications and Requirements:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Flow of work and character of duties involve normal mental and visual attention to assist with daily assignments, monitor quality and production of work, and assist to direct and coordinate department personnel in the performance of job duties. Ability to follow a variety of instruction’s furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form. Ability to work without close supervision.
Load cartons and troubleshoot issues with box erectors.
Load labels and troubleshoot issues with labels or labeler.
Load printer ribbon in the label printer.
React to and troubleshoot common errors.
Learn minor robot control functions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The associate is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands to feel or handle objects, tools or controls; reach and lift with hands and arms; talk, see and hear. The associate is required to climb, balance, and kneel.
The associate must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and may repeatedly/occasionally be required to perform repetitive tasks.
The environmental characteristics described here are representative of those an associate will encounter while performing the job the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate frequently works near moving parts. The associate may occasionally be exposed to fumes or airborne particles.
Should have a high school diploma, GED, or equivalent.