[lgc_column grid=”50″ tablet_grid=”50″ mobile_grid=”100″ last=”false”]
Allied Moulded offers sales tax-exempt purchases to businesses or organizations that qualify at AlliedMoulded.com. If your organization is qualified to make sales tax-exempt purchases, sales tax will be automatically removed at checkout after your information is submitted and approved. Follow the steps below to get started.
Your tax exempt review process:
1. Create an AlliedMoulded.com account by clicking here. Please register using your primary business or organizational email that will be utilized to make the tax-exempt purchase(s).
2. Return to this page and complete the Tax-Exempt Form to the right. Enter your required Tax ID Number and any supporting documents if prompted.
3. Once you have completed and submitted your form, your information will be reviewed by our team. Please note: It may take up to 2 business days to review and approve/deny your information.
4. If your information is approved, we will make the necessary changes your AlliedMoulded.com account. At this point we will notify you when you are eligible to make tax-exempt purchases.
- Estimated taxes may appear in your cart until you “Proceed to Checkout” and enter your payment information.
If we have any questions regarding your form submission or information, we will contact you with the phone number or email you provided.
For further questions, or for further help regarding your tax-exempt purchases, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
[/lgc_column][lgc_column grid=”50″ tablet_grid=”50″ mobile_grid=”100″ last=”true”][/lgc_column]